If you enjoy running or fancy the idea of being ‘a runner’ then my running clubs offer a relaxed and friendly environment.
MTW RUN CLUB
Club is the place to get coaching support, a running programme and a network of like-minded women to run with. It’s an inclusive community where no matter if you run 5km, 10km or half marathon distance; you’re welcome!
NEW FOR 2022 – I now have both a daytime club (Friday lunchtime) and evening club (Thursday).
Running monthly – you can book here.
Monthly membership includes:
• Weekly club coached running sessions.
• Weekly programmed runs for you to do in your own time.
• Guidance on strength & stability exercises, stretching + much more
• Online MTW Training App support and guidance
Evening club meets Thursdays 7.30-8.15pm at Worsley Green
Daytime club meets Friday 12.30-1.15pm at Worsley Green
£32 per month with the option to move to a recurring membership (£30 per month)
BEGINNERS RUN CLUB
My 10-week programme supports you in gradually developing your running to a 5km distance.
My current programme is full with the next starting 4th May – you can book on here.
Delivered through coached sessions and my MTW Training App it includes:
• 10 group sessions.
• 10 weeks of programmed run/walk sessions to do outside of group.
• Your own runner’s strength exercise programme.
• Guidance on nutrition, stretching + much more!
• Online group support and guidance.
Meeting Wednesdays 7.30-8.15pm at Worsley Green
£50 for the 10-week programme – just £5 per week!
See the FAQ page which covers the main questions I get asked about the groups.